PDA

View Full Version : Rick Simpson Oil

greenphantom
09-15-2011, 11:39 AM
We have been getting a ton of requests for Rick Simpson oil, so we boiled down several lbs of fresh quality trim (everything from sun leaves to bud trim) and made quite a bit of highly concentrated Simpson Oil.

‘Rick Simpson’ cannabis oil, a concentrated extract of the cannabis plant, is believed by many to be the cure for cancer and the majority of serious human disease. Sounds crazy, right?

‘Rick Simpson’ cannabis oil is a cannabis extract developed by a man named Rick Simpson, although technically cannabis extracts have been around for thousands of years. However, it was Simpson who discovered just how much medicinal potential hemp oil has, making it the premier type of hemp medicine.

In 2002, Rick Simpson put hemp oil he had made, which he originally concocted for treating himself with post-concussion syndrome, on two patches of skin cancer on his face and chest. He tried this because he had heard reports of THC, the main ingredient of cannabis, killing cancer cells. In four days, the skin cancer was gone. Rick went on to try hemp oil on internal cancers, and found hemp oil to be effective in curing those as well.

It didn’t stop at cancer. People started coming to Rick for all kinds of problems, from diabetes to MS. Rick has found that hemp oil can cure or control practically any disease, with no side effects. Even if you are not sick, hemp oil can revitalize the body and prevent disease.
We have quite a bit available, so we are open to bulk deals with other collectives, providers, etc. and of course, personal amounts. Open to trades as well. Also, If you have a legitimate medical need for this oil, and are unable to donate, we have options available for you so feel free to inquire!

Email info@medicalnw.com or PM me to discuss. You can also send a text message to (206) 659-7041, if that's easier. Thanks!

Cheeze
09-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Glad to see ya doin what you do. Get the oil to the people!

Skippy
09-15-2011, 12:28 PM
If you havn't watched run from the cure the rick simpson story you should

The full version is on youtube here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI)

greenphantom
09-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Glad to see ya doin what you do. Get the oil to the people!

Thanks man, you know how we do! ;)

If you havn't watched run from the cure the rick simpson story you should

The full version is on youtube here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI)

Indeed! I have it on DVD and distribute it freely! I believe everyone should have access to this awesome medicine..

With that being said, I should also mention free delivery is available in King, Snohomish, and Skagit counties, with more areas coming soon :)

Legal420
09-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Your doing Gods work. Do you package it in syringes?

greenphantom
09-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Do you package it in syringes?

If needed, it can be provided :)

Mr Nice Guy
09-16-2011, 09:13 AM
I have personally tried this batch of Rick Simpson and it's defiantly great quality stuff. Tastes very clean, so you know it’s done proper. I even tried smoking it and that was not to bad (I will stick to the quick rinse iso that you guys have for smoking in the future greenphantom, but I had to try it lol) Keep up the great work good sir!!

SeattleCannabisJournal
09-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Great to see high-quality Simpson oil around.

greenphantom
09-17-2011, 01:28 PM
I have personally tried this batch of Rick Simpson and it's defiantly great quality stuff. Tastes very clean, so you know it’s done proper. I even tried smoking it and that was not to bad (I will stick to the quick rinse iso that you guys have for smoking in the future greenphantom, but I had to try it lol) Keep up the great work good sir!!

Oh come on, you know that rocked! LOL But yea, I recommend oral ingestion, though you definitely can smoke it if you don't mind a leafy green taste.

Great to see high-quality Simpson oil around.

Thanks man!

greenphantom
09-29-2011, 10:58 AM
We have more of this available once again. Personal doses as well as bulk quantities. Drop me a line!

Email info@medicalnw.com or PM me to discuss. You can also send a text message to (206) 659-7041, if that's easier. Thanks!

Bosshog
09-29-2011, 11:31 AM
My sample please MNW I've been waiting so we can test it!!
Get ahold of me dude....

greenphantom
09-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Boss, finally over this cold - drop me a txt!

thefabman
10-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey guys i can't find bulk iso here in bham where i have looked... Any suggestions as to a local supplier or will i need to order online? Have a ton of material i want to get run into simpson asap....

thanks for any help!!

thefabman
10-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Well in case anyone else needs a good outlet for 99% iso... 5gal containers from your local fastenal store for $170...may have to order depending on location but have 1gal in stock..

jonescj
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
how much oil sould you use per dose?

Mr. Tricks
10-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Has this ever been used for anything that causes chronic pain. I'd like to look into it for a patient I know with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS). Don't know anything about the oil or even the costs. Any extra info would be great or any stories or anyone whom has tried this for similar ailments with results.

***Here's my link with more info on the disease...
http://nwgt.org/forum/showthread.php?4767-EDS-Ehlers-Danlos-Syndrome

Kingkrawler
10-21-2011, 02:21 PM

As much as you can handle but normally you start with a spot the size of a grain of rice three to four times a day.

thefabman
10-21-2011, 02:56 PM
I will be trying it for my RA pain to see first hand..

greenphantom
10-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Well in case anyone else needs a good outlet for 99% iso... 5gal containers from your local fastenal store for $170...may have to order depending on location but have 1gal in stock..

Thanks for the info.

Has this ever been used for anything that causes chronic pain. I'd like to look into it for a patient I know with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS). Don't know anything about the oil or even the costs. Any extra info would be great or any stories or anyone whom has tried this for similar ailments with results.

***Here's my link with more info on the disease...
http://nwgt.org/forum/showthread.php?4767-EDS-Ehlers-Danlos-Syndrome

I've had good results with patients with severe nerve damage/pain as well as fibromyalgia. I also had a patient with a bone cancer who said it reduced pain quite significantly.

Lemonhoko
10-22-2011, 08:01 AM

The target amount is 1 gram per day dose. Rick Simpson says the body resets itself at the 30 gram mark.
We have been medicating our patients at 1 gram per day...sometimes more.

Kiwi, a 2 year old brain tumor patient, was taking 3 grams a day through her feeding tube recently.

Min of a gram per day..shooting for the 30 gram per month is ideal.

I try and keep a maintaince amount of half gram a day for myself.

~Lem

thefabman
10-22-2011, 08:23 AM
Looks like the doses will vary a little with people as expected, but also seems the general concensius is to take your total daily dose in a couple doses.....

Mr. Tricks
10-22-2011, 08:32 AM
I will be trying it for my RA pain to see first hand..

Yes, please keep me updated on this study. I would think RA would be a very comparable ailment to EDS. It is a joint disorder except instead of inflammation in the joints it's the tendons and tissue that weaken, becoming like tissue paper which causes joints to pop out of socket and bone friction. Thank you! :)

thefabman
10-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Will do Tricks..... Boiling it off first batch today!!

jonescj
10-22-2011, 10:34 AM
thanks lemenhoko and fabman i will try medibles are too much for my gerd