PDA

View Full Version : Rick simpson oil.. only 80 bucks a gram!!!!

kitsapscott
06-22-2012, 11:23 AM
stonedbuddha found this and brought it to my attn in the GBS chat room.. but this really made me sick.. in my neck of the woods. RSO is FREE! whats this numbskull doing??

Kronic Sativa and Ric Simpson Oil - $10 (Fremont)Date: 2012-06-20, 9:14AM PDT
Reply to: gv5nz-3075394370@sale.craigslist.org (gv5nz-3075394370@sale.craigslist.org?subject=Kronic%20Sa tiva%20and%20Ric%20Simpson%20Oil%20-%20%2410%20(Fremont)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fseattle.craigslist.org%2Fs ee%2Fhab%2F3075394370.html%0A) [Errors when replying to ads? (http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts)]
I have Kronic Sativa MMJ available for immediate donation. Patient to patient only. You must have your doctors authorization and valid photo identification, pursuant to RCW 69.51a.

Suggested donation:
$10/gram
$225/oz

Rick Simpson Oil (see photo) This is not BHO.
80% THC
Suggested donation:
$40/ 1/2 gram
$80/ gram

call today!

http://images.craigslist.org/5I35Mc5J43M43J33Ncc6d1fb88479baa210f5.jpg

Smoker
06-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Here is more info on them if anyone was looking to spend that $80 http://www.thc-choices.com/?page_id=15

You can review them here http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/the-holistic-choices/reviews

Like them on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Holistic-Choices/188894964529871

jonescj
06-22-2012, 11:57 AM
sadly thats not even that suprising ive seen bho advertised for sixty

Bosshog
06-22-2012, 12:01 PM
That's just retarded. Kk if you have some ou wanna leave on the shelf so patients can access some in Seattle let me know bro..

kitsapscott
06-22-2012, 12:14 PM
I dont make it.. but I've got plenty of trim/duff/bottom nugs for those that do.. it just seems pretty harsh that someone would charge that much for something they know is used for a terminally ill cancer patient.... nobody's using RSO to get high.. theyre taking it to live..

Lucky4Lyf
06-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Pathetic. Thats the only word I have for it. Why would you charge somebody for something that keeps them alive? PATHETIC!!

Lemonhoko
06-22-2012, 01:04 PM
That's just retarded. Kk if you have some ou wanna leave on the shelf so patients can access some in Seattle let me know bro..

Thanks Bosshog...we may take you up on that as another access point.

I mirror the sentiments above.

For 80 bucks a gram @ 1 gram a day, that is 2400.00 to stay alive if you are terminally ill.

It could be your mother, father, brother , sister or wife/husband that needs this oil to stay alive. Charging 2 grand a month for the luxury of hope, is way too much.

I hope theres more compassion towards the ones that have limited time.

It makes me sick to see such things, when I personally know, just 2 weeks ago, a member here., GAVE away $15,000.00 worth of oil...and I know a few others that freely give their meds to make this oil.

I understand profit...but I also understand compassion.

Karma will judge in the end....

~Lem

Bosshog
06-22-2012, 01:09 PM

For 80 bucks a gram @ 1 gram a day, that is 2400.00 to stay alive if you are terminally ill.

It could be your mother, father, brother , sister or wife/husband that needs this oil to stay alive. Charging 2 grand a month for the luxury of hope, is way too much.

It makes me sick to see such things, when I personally know, just 2 weeks ago, a member here., GAVE away $15,000.00 worth of oil...and I know a few others that freely give their meds to make this oil.

~Lem
The shelf is open to anyone that wants to leave rso for patient access in Seattle. Lem I thought you gonna come see me this week?

sticks2walz
06-22-2012, 02:08 PM
What is rso?

Soup
06-22-2012, 02:16 PM
It's whole plant extract. The yield is much higher than BHO, the price should reflect this.

This looks like an opportunist preying on the sick, the price is way too high.

the dalai farma
06-22-2012, 02:16 PM
What is rso?

Rick Simpson Oil

jaydee2011
06-22-2012, 02:17 PM
What is rso?
here ya go man... check this out...

http://phoenixtears.ca/

sticks2walz
06-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Ok thanx. And fuck that noise no oil period is worth $80 a gram. Fuck cokes not worth that!!!!!

the dalai farma
06-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Pathetic. Thats the only word I have for it. Why would you charge somebody for something that keeps them alive? PATHETIC!!

Ask the big money pharmaceutical companies the same thing. My father in law was getting shots that cost him a 1000./ shot. and in the end didn't save his life from leukemia. Greed sucks!!

jaydee2011
06-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Ask the big money pharmaceutical companies the same thing. My father in law was getting shots that cost him a 1000./ shot. and in the end didn't save his life from leukemia. Greed sucks!!

shit man, my buddy is working full time + @ 20+ dollars an hr and still broke because he pays over $1000 a shot for some type of asthma!!! bullshit!!

GreenSpoon
06-22-2012, 02:24 PM
damn thats harsh Jaydee

KK let me know if you can make some RSO i have a plant i want to do it to . . . and you can have any extra, i just want close to a 2 month supply for my father

sticks2walz
06-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Does that $20 an hour job not provide insurance?

jaydee2011
06-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Does that $20 an hour job not provide insurance?
the insurance for some reason or another will not cover his treatments. he has the same insurance i do.

jaydee2011
06-22-2012, 02:31 PM
stonedbuddha found this and brought it to my attn in the GBS chat room.. but this really made me sick.. in my neck of the woods. RSO is FREE! whats this numbskull doing??

Kronic Sativa and Ric Simpson Oil - $10 (Fremont)

Date: 2012-06-20, 9:14AM PDT
Reply to: gv5nz-3075394370@sale.craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads? (http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts)]
I have Kronic Sativa MMJ available for immediate donation. Patient to patient only. You must have your doctors authorization and valid photo identification, pursuant to RCW 69.51a.

Suggested donation:
$10/gram
$225/oz

Rick Simpson Oil (see photo) This is not BHO.
80% THC
Suggested donation:
$40/ 1/2 gram
$80/ gram

call today!

http://images.craigslist.org/5I35Mc5J43M43J33Ncc6d1fb88479baa210f5.jpg

~Lem

What is rso?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mInW-MF8RAA

GRAE
06-22-2012, 02:31 PM
the insurance for some reason or another will not cover his treatments. he has the same insurance i do.

Does he get this from Northwest Allergy and Asthma?
I go there as well, but those shots are usually used for allergens.

The dude charging 80 bucks a gram will probably get mites or PM soon :bigthumb: ...shit, maybe even borg. lol

sticks2walz
06-22-2012, 02:43 PM
So this is more like tincture correct? Is it really that effective against cancer? I've been using only pressed kief for a week now. 6 weeks ago my blood pressure was high enough that my doctor was very close to prescribing me medication to lower it. Today I went to a chiropractor that took a bunch of really high tech tests on me blah blah. One o those tests was my blood pressure. It was perfect for the first time in yrs. maybe my kief cured my blood pressure!!!!

sticks2walz
06-22-2012, 02:46 PM

That's fucked. My insurance will cover lung transplants cancer treatment etc., but will not cover stop smoking medicines. Smh

Soup
06-22-2012, 02:59 PM
So this is more like tincture correct?
More like black oil.

Is it really that effective against cancer?
It is the recommended preparation, a gram a day if the patient can tolerate it.

EastsidePAT
06-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Check out The Kind Alternative's menu. This is an actual coop out kind of by where I live in Preston. They have their RSO listed at $40/.5g and $70/g. Their a bunch of scamming no good p.o.s.'s out there.

http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/dispensaries/washington/eastside-seattle-marijuana-dispensaries/kamc

Kushluvr
06-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Ok thanx. And fuck that noise no oil period is worth $80 a gram. Fuck cokes not worth that!!!!!

ROLFLMAO!:bowrofl:

love2gro
06-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Check out The Kind Alternative's menu. This is an actual coop out kind of by where I live in Preston. They have their RSO listed at $40/.5g and $70/g. Their a bunch of scamming no good p.o.s.'s out there.

http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/dispensaries/washington/eastside-seattle-marijuana-dispensaries/kamc

id say at least a 1/4 of the coops on weedmaps have RSO for 60+ a G. its sad

Bornon420
07-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Well those that know me know I'm all about the RSO oil as a primary medicine (get the oil in you every day, then smoke, tinture, whatever as much as you need) It resembles black tar, previous post was correct it should be cheaper than bho, but It should not be expected to be free? It takes (done correctly and not just using a bunch of shake) (just today I heard a guy offering 250$ lb for RS oil material?) Wanna fight your mothers cancer with the kinda meds that will bring go ahead but I would not recommend it! The best RS oil is made with whole plant material, meaning you want ALOT of buds in it!

It takes over a lb of material to make 50-60 grams of oil usually so 3 entire very healthy yielding plants, and 5 gallons of solvent costing 90-500$. Even with a ton of reclamation equiptment and chiller units it is still expensive and very time consuming. Those of us that are giving it out do so at great cost to ourselves, and we do so because we know what it can do, not because it's cheap to produce. So don't expect 2 months of oil and leftovers from a single plant!, more like 2-3 weeks of oil, that cost the maker a min of 90$ and an entire evening of there time to produce.
It must be sustainable for those that make it as well? As I see it if I give half my oil away for free, and get 25$ donations for the rest I'm still out money every month. I can do that right now, but not everybody can of course.
thats why I grow a outdoor crop every year, I can produce ALOT of decent oil meds for fairly enexpensive when not forced to grow it indoors!
And yes it really can reverse cancer, and all the rest, down to burns and broken bones. I've seen it firsthand many times.
It's the process! RS oil is a relatively high yield, 'balanced cannabinoid' method. It gives you a method to actually GET ENOUGH CANNABINOIDS in your body on a daily basis (vrs smoking, tintures ect, that just don't get enough in you)
Smoke so much you can barely get high anymore? Your just beginning to enter the ball park where your body needs to be!
ask me if I miss my high? Hell yes!
ask me if I miss cancer and disease? Not one bit! It's a good trade off trust me!
But if ya think it should be free, take your next (4) 4 oz plants, dry them and shove all 4 into a bucket and cover it with (as I do) 100$ a gallon (x5-6) organic grain alcohol, spend the next 8hrs babysitting your reclamation still, another 6-8 to purge it and get it into 50-70 little 1 gram syringes and package them up, THEN HAND THEM OUT IN 30 packs for free!

goblin
07-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Well those that know me know I'm all about the RSO oil as a primary medicine (get the oil in you every day, then smoke, tinture, whatever as much as you need) It resembles black tar, previous post was correct it should be cheaper than bho, but It should not be expected to be free? It takes (done correctly and not just using a bunch of shake) (just today I heard a guy offering 250$ lb for RS oil material?) Wanna fight your mothers cancer with the kinda meds that will bring go ahead but I would not recommend it! The best RS oil is made with whole plant material, meaning you want ALOT of buds in it!

It takes over a lb of material to make 50-60 grams of oil usually so 3 entire very healthy yielding plants, and 5 gallons of solvent costing 90-500$. Even with a ton of reclamation equiptment and chiller units it is still expensive and very time consuming. Those of us that are giving it out do so at great cost to ourselves, and we do so because we know what it can do, not because it's cheap to produce. So don't expect 2 months of oil and leftovers from a single plant!, more like 2-3 weeks of oil, that cost the maker a min of 90$ and an entire evening of there time to produce.
It must be sustainable for those that make it as well? As I see it if I give half my oil away for free, and get 25$ donations for the rest I'm still out money every month. I can do that right now, but not everybody can of course.
thats why I grow a outdoor crop every year, I can produce ALOT of decent oil meds for fairly enexpensive when not forced to grow it indoors!
And yes it really can reverse cancer, and all the rest, down to burns and broken bones. I've seen it firsthand many times.
It's the process! RS oil is a relatively high yield, 'balanced cannabinoid' method. It gives you a method to actually GET ENOUGH CANNABINOIDS in your body on a daily basis (vrs smoking, tintures ect, that just don't get enough in you)
Smoke so much you can barely get high anymore? Your just beginning to enter the ball park where your body needs to be!
ask me if I miss cancer and disease? Not one bit! It's a good trade off trust me!
But if ya think it should be free, take your next (4) 4 oz plants, dry them and shove all 4 into a bucket and cover it with (as I do) 100$ a gallon (x5-6) organic grain alcohol, spend the next 8hrs babysitting your reclamation still, another 6-8 to purge it and get it into 50-70 little 1 gram syringes and package them up, THEN HAND THEM OUT IN 30 packs for free!

You sir, are a beacon of light in the community for doing that. Rock on with your bad self. Keep the compassion flowing.

Bosshog
07-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Bump... Respect 420!!!!if my out doors don't go well I would love for you to help mme process it so we can give it away...

Farmer Joe
07-12-2012, 08:51 AM
we process healing hash oil. rick simpson publicly said he didnt want people calling it that unless it was the stuff he made.

we have it for $30 a gram at higher healing. and we do it for $20 if you get a half oz or more.

we can also process your stash into healing hash oil for %20. we have 50 gal of grain alcohol standing by!

papanugs
07-12-2012, 09:05 AM

Bornon

Thanks for the rso that you provide. I heard about you from Skippy, and how the rso was such a great benefit to his neighbor Jim.I didn't even know what rso was! I donated a zip to Skip in memory of Jim, to use for rso or as help for Jims wife, whatever Skip feels works best at this point. I look forward to meeting you next month.

In my opinion I think every mmj patient who grows should provide something for those who can't grow for themselves and are truely sick. We are all gonna get to that point, some sooner then others. So thank you!

PN

kitsapscott
07-12-2012, 12:42 PM

excellent post Boron! I think you just knocked it outta the park...

Frequency1
07-12-2012, 06:32 PM
every time someone post something some one always has something to say if its too much dont buy it shit thats how i do things i dont complain about money thats all it is more trouble then its worth .

Lysurgeon
07-12-2012, 06:41 PM
80 bux? thats a steal!!!

Bornon420
07-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I only use the term RS oil because it's commonly known as that by the 'anecdotal cancer' folks. And the day Rick Simpson finishes his homework and has an understanding of why hash oil works in the body, I'll respect his desire to not call it RS oil. Besides he is hiding out in Europe and not making any If I understand correctly. He used to get 50$ a gram and better for his 'outdoor' grown oils as well.
I do not respect his going around telling the world to never trust any oil but his (naphtha)' oil, I'd rather see a crappy trim only oil in someone than nothing at all!

DokterHolland
01-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Buy Rick Simpson Oil for sale ( Hemp Oil / Hash Oil / Cannabis Oil / Weed Oil ) Cancer Cure. I am an RS Oil user myself and I help patients who cannot produce their own oil to obtain it for their medical conditions. If you are interested in getting the oil to treat a serious disease, send me an email on dokterholland@tormail.org Just letting people know on this topic that i can help. Please don't start discussions on my reply with how wrong it is to charge money for the oil as I have to pay through the nose for it for my own cancer and i just want to give others an opportunity.

DokterHolland
01-07-2013, 03:45 PM
by the way, MUCH cheaper than 80 bucks a gram...

jn
01-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Buy Rick Simpson Oil for sale ( Hemp Oil / Hash Oil / Cannabis Oil / Weed Oil ) Cancer Cure. I am an RS Oil user myself and I help patients who cannot produce their own oil to obtain it for their medical conditions. If you are interested in getting the oil to treat a serious disease, send me an email on dokterholland@tormail.org Just letting people know on this topic that i can help. Please don't start discussions on my reply with how wrong it is to charge money for the oil as I have to pay through the nose for it for my own cancer and i just want to give others an opportunity.

How much, any pics? Thank goodness you are here to help SALE the seriously diseased this product!

Bosshog
01-07-2013, 03:51 PM
How much, any pics? Thank goodness you are here to help SALE the seriously diseased this product!

lmao. yeah anyone in need with cancer just speak up to see compassion in action here nwgt.....POW

es425cuete
01-07-2013, 03:56 PM

It is wrong to charge money for the oil

haha just messing

Smoker
01-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Mail order from the UK spambot, must be legit!

KennewickMan
01-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Rick Simpson Oil

marijuana crude is the applicable name, basic organic chemistry
with so many reclamation units being run now, we all should donate what we can, put jerks like this where they belong. Very sad.

Diamond
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
I could never afford that . I take enough to get high because high is where my power comes from.helps me move 'think ' articulate . They higher the better in my book ! A [roductive up high not a down and out one . if i dont get wide eyes relief i move on ! I never found a strain thta can combate wasting fatique and not get you high. Aint going to happen for me. Actually i double dose for depositions ......When i got little time in an appointment and need to say what i need to say i have to ramp up and it helps articulate these things i need to communicate to them in time instead of tripping over words and thoughts.
Sure helps being high when you forget what you want to say every other sentance!

Some people get high drinkin coffee to help them through thier day . I use cannabis the same way ! Now if my left arm would quit trying to rapidly intermitantly snap out on good dose that would be nice. lol. Wouldnt want to drop some glass ....

Ras Mikey
01-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Its not pathetic .Here in HUMBOLDT, we make the oil with all top shelf bud so the pound costs about 28 -3 k, then we spend about 500$ for everclear as naptha is illegal here, So cost for 60- 100 grams of oil is around 3500$ So That rate is how much if the maker charges no labor.

Ras Mikey
01-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Its not pathetic .Here in HUMBOLDT, we make the oil with all top shelf bud so the pound costs about 28 -3 k, then we spend about 500$ for everclear as naptha is illegal here, So cost for 60- 100 grams of oil is around 3500$ So That rate is how much if the maker charges no labor.

crazyacres
01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
"Here in Humboldt"........... no need to read any further :)

Lemonhoko
01-15-2013, 07:31 PM

Here in WASHINGTON, it cost us the same or more to make due to being indoors vs outdoors, but we GIVE it to the people that cant afford these meds to stay alive.

Sorry...charging the dieing and needy IS Pathetic!!

~Lem

GreenSpoon
01-15-2013, 09:43 PM
agreed lem

Muttt
01-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Agreed Lem

Ras Mikey
01-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Humboldt here again. I totally agree in a perfect world it should be free and yes people do give it away to their friends ,usually made from good trim.My point was more to say If someone like myself does not have access to free trim or bud and I dont have 3 g's to buy a pound with ,the only way I could make it is if a patient has the $ for a pound and the everclear.I would still make it for free but I cant fund the herb for large amounts of patients. When we compare it to lets say 1 ct scan, which is 5 g's its not that pricey.Chemo and radiation + surgery can end up costing well over 100 k so 3 g's for oil is a pretty good option. I even had to charge my own gramps cause I wanted him to have the oil from all bud as its the most potent.I cant grow where im @ so I had to buy the herb to make it with.

Smoker
01-17-2013, 12:21 PM
Humboldt here again. I totally agree in a perfect world it should be free and yes people do give it away to their friends ,usually made from good trim.My point was more to say If someone like myself does not have access to free trim or bud and I dont have 3 g's to buy a pound with ,the only way I could make it is if a patient has the $ for a pound and the everclear.I would still make it for free but I cant fund the herb for large amounts of patients. When we compare it to lets say 1 ct scan, which is 5 g's its not that pricey.Chemo and radiation + surgery can end up costing well over 100 k so 3 g's for oil is a pretty good option. I even had to charge my own gramps cause I wanted him to have the oil from all bud as its the most potent.I cant grow where im @ so I had to buy the herb to make it with.

The issue is that when you are a middle mook its tough to have enough compassion for all the patients unless you are rich. So, in my mind, someone who does't grow who sources material (however) and passes it on to the needy for no markup is being compassionate.

Its not the one on one someone helping out a needy patient, its the storefronts and growers who take advantage in the "ingestible cancer medicine" that is what is being referred to. Keep on helping people as you are able! And those who ARE able to pay for their potentially life saving treatment should not be so selfish as to let others bear the cost of their existence.

smokeyfish
01-17-2013, 01:23 PM
80 dollars for a gram of rso is a steal........ in lockup maybe.
rso should be free minus the cost of the production. simply put. people should bathe in it daily. :)http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/naftalan-petro-spa.jpg

Ras Mikey
01-17-2013, 10:38 PM
[Thanx Smoker! blaze on! !!!

Ras Mikey
01-17-2013, 10:39 PM
That is a bad ass photo!

Bornon420
01-18-2013, 01:42 AM
My chemo radiation and associated testing to find out 'why chemo was making me sick' cost 675,000$. I recieved 3 shots that were 7-11,000$ each! I still remember the first batch I made for myself, I'd sold my classic 1970 cuda, bought enough 300$ oz to fill a five gallon bucket and poured 5 gallons of naphtha on it! I wanted to cry.