Thread: Purple Urkel N-Tane Tami Run From Buds :) start to finish pictoral

Smile Purple Urkel N-Tane Tami Run From Buds :) start to finish pictoral

Hey guys! I thought it was finally time for me to make a post and show what we have been up to. I have learned ALOT from this site, and its about time I spent some time to show you what I've been working so hard at. Comment away, and enjoy :) Apologies for the photos.. they are from my phone, and I was working alone.

Lets start with the Product.. 2oz of beautifully done Purple Urkel. I love to run full buds.. the potency, flavor, and yield are all worth it :)

IMAG0093.jpg

Filling up the Tamisium

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpgIMAG0098.jpg

All Filled and ready to go..no grinding of material necessary

IMAG0099.jpg

The Magic Tank, and what makes all my $ and time worth it...

IMAG0100.jpg

Time for a quick 20gram squirt to fill up the tank..

IMAG0101.jpg

Tank attached and valves open.. the run has officially begun! Notice the chamber, and recovery tank are sitting in ice water to pull the butane through.

IMAG0102.jpg

To check that tank is empty.. its weighed. When empty..its purged of pressure, and chilled..

IMAG0104.jpg

Collection tank and chamber are now placed in warm water in order to build pressure to start recovery.. This is the warmest the water will get.

IMAG0105.jpgIMAG0107.jpg

Once pressure has built, the line is connected, valves opened..and the cooler gets closed so the warmth is locked in. Now we go take dabs for 45 minutes until recovery has stopped..

IMAG0108.jpgIMAG0109.jpg

Now its time to take some temps.. This is how you find out whether or not gas is still flowing from one tank to another. When the cold side reads 45-55, gas is still flowing..once it reads close to freezing, its stopped and its time to bleed the system and recover for another 15 minutes to get the last bit. Patience is a virtue..

ok.. so i think i tapped out my photos on this post or something, so im going to continue this in a second..
    Attached Images Attached Images

k.. so now that the gas has stopped flowing, its time to purge a little pressure and open her up to see the liquid gold inside.. this is my favorite part :)

IMAG0112.jpg

Time to scrape her out onto the oil slick!

IMAG0114.jpgIMAG0115.jpg

looking good so far!!

IMAG0117.jpgIMAG0118.jpg

Wish the pics did it justice.. this stuff is the most beautiful golden blonde! Now onto Parchment so it can fit in the dome..

IMAG0119.jpg

While the tube is still warm.. its easiest to pop out the used green log. FYI, this material can still be beneficial

IMAG0122.jpg

and my second favorite part...onto the purging!

IMAG0123.jpg

low temp, high vac.. several times. Its getting huge!

IMAG0125.jpgIMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpgIMAG0129.jpg

After initial purge..

IMAG0131.jpg

while its purging, I quickly clean up the tami, and get her all ready for another run. The ease of cleaning this thing never ceases to amaze me..

IMAG0134.jpg

Just about there...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Purging is finished.. onto sample a dab :)

IMAG0138.jpgIMAG0141.jpg

I seriously wish all of you could try this..its definitely the best batch of this strain yet. Should air cure and wax up nicely over the next few days. Overall.. I couldn't be more happy. Now ill let analytical get their hands on it

IMAG0144.jpg

oh yah.. total was just over 12grams of oil from 58grams of buds. Im happy with that.. this flavor is absolutely incredible!

Thanks to everyone here that i've secretly lurked for information! Please feel free to comment!

Banned
    looks wonderful, nice work! any available for donation?

where you located? id like to pick up weight of this if possible! looks amazing man! never had errl out of a timasium.

Ever have an AHHH HA moment, I just did. Awesome pictorial man, I'm purchasing a vac pump and chamber before I do my next run of BHO I was concerned with how I would heat the oil while in the vacuum, after seeing your pics I got it covered. Great job on the oil and pictorial!! thanks

Thanks everyone! I feel terrible for teasing you all and not having any available for donation, but this will not be the last time I make runs like this. I really do look forward to getting my oil around to fellow greenthumb patients though, and will post as soon as I do. You can find us at the tacoma farmers market, where I always have a variety of my oil to choose from if your ever in the area. :) Im the only one with a Tamisium set up on their table... cant miss me
    -Offering Quality Organic Products including Healing Salves, Edibles, Concentrates and our famous Zombie Cakes :)
    -1st Place winner at the Concentrate Cup in the Sativa category with our in house grown and extracted Jack Herer Wax!

i missed this thread. awesome info!

i have a tami for sale for $900 if anyone wants it...
    @farmerjoeparker - Follow on Instagram
    Youtube - Follow
    FarmerJoeParker - Like on Facebook
    P.E.A.C.E. - Like on Facebook

17 Time Award Winning Organic Farmer and Extraction Artist

Quote Originally Posted by HHC_Joe View Post
    i missed this thread. awesome info!

i have a tami for sale for $900 if anyone wants it...
    Hey Joe, PM sent!

Lets meet up as soon as tomorrow! :)
    -Offering Quality Organic Products including Healing Salves, Edibles, Concentrates and our famous Zombie Cakes :)
    -1st Place winner at the Concentrate Cup in the Sativa category with our in house grown and extracted Jack Herer Wax!

i can't seem to get my oil to mushroom up like you did. it maybe gets about an inch up all over and that's it. :/

Great thread! That is so fucking cool, i like oil and wax!
    "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."
    Fuck yea, Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by thisoldhouse View Post
    i can't seem to get my oil to mushroom up like you did. it maybe gets about an inch up all over and that's it. :/
    what kinda pump are you using? are you getting 29 hg or whatever negative psi is
    Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”
    Thomas Jefferson