Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 710 USD, Received: 350 USD (49%)
Server cost and website maintenance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM WASH REVIEW....... Powdery Mildew

Hahah I know ... Just a stuck float... Atleast I didn't have to go swimming

Well Here is my conclusion on this PM WASH...... I only had a few lower leaves in stagnate air that showed signs of pm no upper nodes or bud sites had it but i wanted to get on it asap before it got out of control.... IT WORKS.... IT WORKS I sprayed about 3 times once a day and i cant find any signs of pm anywhere. I do you spinosad in my coco when i water other than that just nutes....???? expensive as water that works.....i dont get it.... I am in a controlled room run at 79 degree and 45% RH 9x9 2-1000 watt sealed hoods.....

Quote Originally Posted by Servicky View Post
    Well Here is my conclusion on this PM WASH...... I only had a few lower leaves in stagnate air that showed signs of pm no upper nodes or bud sites had it but i wanted to get on it asap before it got out of control.... IT WORKS.... IT WORKS I sprayed about 3 times once a day and i cant find any signs of pm anywhere. I do you spinosad in my coco when i water other than that just nutes....???? expensive as water that works.....i dont get it.... I am in a controlled room run at 79 degree and 45% RH 9x9 2-1000 watt sealed hoods.....
    If you have any left could you pH it please?
    "I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. And I don't think people are ready for the message that I'm delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love." - Charlie Sheen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12