Thread: Dennis Hill, Biochemist cures his cancer with cannabinoid oil.

Dennis Hill, Biochemist cures his cancer with cannabinoid oil.

Thought I would add some positive vibes here.

Something we in the cannabus world know and the world is slowly coming around.

We in Washington and Colorado are actually the pioneers in this movement, for making it legal...with more info like this getting out, our weed will be free someday to the masses.

All us farmers need to grow one extra plant for your neighbors in need. Blame me, I will take the fall for being over by one...but it is vitally needed...even amoungst our own community we have sick and dieing.

We need for everyone to get serious and grow one extra plant every flower cycle...if you cant make the oil, give the plant to Bornon, Six, Fabman, Stew, Demo or myself to make this oil for our terminally ill. Its not an option anymore...people we personally know are falling to cancer...and we as a community must act...it cant be done on the backs of a few...it needs to be a big effort.

Please give this some thought...and hopefully you will put just ONE extra plant in flower for our needy...

~Lem

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhoko View Post

We in Washington and Colorado are actually the pioneers in this movement, for making it legal...with more info like this getting out, our weed will be free someday to the masses.

All us farmers need to grow one extra plant for your neighbors in need. Blame me, I will take the fall for being over by one...but it is vitally needed...even amoungst our own community we have sick and dieing.

We need for everyone to get serious and grow one extra plant every flower cycle...if you cant make the oil, give the plant to Bornon, Six, Fabman, Stew, Demo or myself to make this oil for our terminally ill. Its not an option anymore...people we personally know are falling to cancer...and we as a community must act...it cant be done on the backs of a few...it needs to be a big effort.

Please give this some thought...and hopefully you will put just ONE extra plant in flower for our needy...

~Lem
    Very cool find Lem! Thanks to you, Fab, Bornon, Stew and others at GBS/NWGT, many patients were able to get RSO at no/low cost last year. If anybody has quality nugs & TOP trim to spare (even a few ounces can help just one patient - Sally Struthers), get in touch with one of the folks Lem mentioned, or contact me and I can put you in touch with the right person or find out the best way to get your donation to the person nearest you
    This is my brain..

On a positive note lem, Bornon & I have been supplying a patient here in my home town with RSO. They gave him 5 months to live about 5 -6 weeks ago. Last week he visited the doc and they told him the bone tumors are completely gone & the 2 tumors in his lungs (Started out a mass of about 8 inches) have shrunk one being the size of a thumbnail and the other the size of a BB. They also bumped him into the "YEARS" to live bracket and believe he will be cancer free someday. They even sent him home in a I Survived Cancer shirt!
    My 1st grow journal
    Skippy's Grow & Drip bucket updates
    "Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up."

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    On a positive note lem, Bornon & I have been supplying a patient here in my home town with RSO. They gave him 5 months to live about 5 -6 weeks ago. Last week he visited the doc and they told him the bone tumors are completely gone & the 2 tumors in his lungs (Started out a mass of about 8 inches) have shrunk one being the size of a thumbnail and the other the size of a BB. They also bumped him into the "YEARS" to live bracket and believe he will be cancer free someday. They even sent him home in a I Survived Cancer shirt!

Awesome Skip!!! I'm so glad to hear some positive news about your patient.
    There's no such thing as a free ride and no shortcuts. Anybody can grow weed, but only the lucky and experienced can grow great weed.
    A close up look into the Temple: http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?2...id-What-I-Done

Awesome Lem & Skippy. Good to hear.

Ill be rebuilding my rooms here sometime this year (probably this summer when I get the $$$). And I'd be honored to throw at least one plant in specifically for donation of oil for our friends in need of medicine.

Quick question?

Im sure it is better for these plants to be full matured but I've tossed nannered plants at around week 4-5. Would they be benifitial at all or should they be finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazydaze View Post
    Awesome Skip!!! I'm so glad to hear some positive news about your patient.
    I might add that the RSO I made was with Hazydazes and papanugs donations. We were able to give him 35 grams of oil for free. Bornon donated 10 grams and I had 18 grams left over that bornon made and it went to him also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tricks View Post
    Quick question?

Im sure it is better for these plants to be full matured but I've tossed nannered plants at around week 4-5. Would they be benifitial at all or should they be finished?
    Not sure but that is a good question, I've been saving all my small buds and trim to make into oil. I would think that the seeds would be filtered out during the oil making process but not sure if early harvest is good or bad. Bornon?
    Last edited by Skippy; 01-22-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    My 1st grow journal

Dude that is AWESOME!

NWGT Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tricks View Post
    Quick question?

Im thinkin thier still viable. I just made some rso with 3 hermed plants fan leafs two weeks into bud i had pulled out just as a test for strength of cannabis and man o man was i super amazed at the potency . I would have never guessed it would turn out so good in certain heady respects . Seamed to be plenty of THC at least . Well , they are sticky before even going into bud so i will never waste another plant ! I bet th way alot of you veg and make big plants that they must be pretty damn sticky even before bud cycle. I know some strains fan leaves can numb your skin not even in bud when rubbing on skin or what ever for what its worth..

Super news by the way....................
    Last edited by Diamond; 01-22-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Wow, excellent news! How much oil was he taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhoko View Post

~Lem

I'm thankful you put this up, Lem. Hopefully more folks will know and believe in the cure now. Maybe some will start helping not only those close to us, but the very needy that could never have safe access to this gift we were given.
    Thank you for your giving nature, I thank Bornon for being such a patient teacher. Experience chemo, serious illness/injury, we'd all be planting several extra plants for sharing with those with what we just went through. Remember those in real need please NWGT/GBS...thanks Lem for keeping the wheels greased. Leaves on Stones.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

-Jimi Hendrix

Tommy Chong revealed that he had prostate cancer back in june 2012

Last week, jan 14 on a St Louis radio show he reported he's almost cancer free.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/?podcast...l&dcid=CBS.STL

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    Wow, excellent news! How much oil was he taking?
    Total since he started on oil he has takin close to 30 grams in 8 weeks

He started off small probably like .1 or .2 grams a day.

He is taking much more now since it is availiable to him. I seen him go through 4 grams in about 2.5 days
    My 1st grow journal

That's awesome skippy! Your knocking em 'alive'? Down there! Lol, good job bro! That's an awesome idea lemon! An extra plant in every room! Ideally we would also have a RSO maker in every crowd as well as a handful of us can only do so much? The are SO MANY sick folks out here! We need to replace the word cancer with disease also! There are many illnesses out there as horrible as cancer and nearly all can be helped! Takes a community! I could never help as many as I do without the generosity of others ( the lemonhokos and Cherie's and kenniwickmans in our community! But what I really love to see is folks doing what skippy is doing, seeing the need, and then filling it! Once you get your head around the fact that YOU can cure almost ANY disease, there no going back!
    Great idea lemon, a plant for a life,a cause worth fighting for!

Oh and the early pulls should be fine for meds, at least mixed with other meds, I like to mix as many strains as I can with RSO, get a more complete cannabinoids profile.