Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 710 USD, Received: 380 USD (54%)
Server cost and website maintenance.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colie Glass Limited

Colie Glass Limited

Hello, I hope I am going about this correctly. My name is Andrew, and I am a Lampworker/Glassblower for Colie Glass Limited. I am starting this thread to answer any of your questions you may have about my glass.
    Dabzilla.com is my webpage if you dont know. We also offer Custom Glass.. I got a few pics of our work and I hope you enjoy. Thanks for your time. Good Day.
    IMG_0008.jpgfucky.jpgIMG_0034.jpgIMG_0021.jpgIMG_0022.jpgIMG_0011.jpg

NWGT Garden Guru RedEyed Genetics's Avatar
    Wow! Great to have you here! I would love some of your glass. Have anything for flowers in style #4? I guess all it would take is a different bowl piece... Whats the SD and where is pick-up or how does shipping work?

WOW! So nice! I like #1,5 for sure! Pricing? trades? Looking for a good oil rig.

14" Inch Honeycomb Perc Oil Rig Waterpipe I want this one! Killer prices also!

Banned
    very nice plz price em i wouldnt mind entertainin ya with an offer!

All are priced on the website. Sweet prices too!

NWGT Garden Guru
    Nice! I had your old site bookmarked, and recently tried getting on it to look at buying a piece. It wasn't there! Good to know where I can get your glass now. Always looked like quality stuff at a more affordable price.

Really digging the super clean scientific style, and that you don't throw big gaudy logos all over your pieces. I'm trying to grab one of those honeycomb oilers ASAP!
    Live and Learn
    How to get an Omicron Oil Vaporizer for $55

Awesome bro! Good to see you on the site! You have commented before on my Colie Glass vids on youtube. I have the honeycomb to reti perc and I love it!! Im about to do a give away on my channel for my 1500 subscriber and that rig is the prize!! So I will be lookin for a new colie glass rig very soon! Love you rigs and prices homie! Welcome to the boards... you will like it here... lots of glassheads!
    ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

westcoast_gof on Instagram[/SIZE]

Hey Andrew... been watching your thread for a while over at FC - glad to see you reppin up here in the PNW! :)

This is a General Reply to everyone who looked at my thread.

I am new to forums and I am not great with computers, so If I dont get to any of your questions, please ask again. Also, if I am doing anything out of line, or something that isnt acceptable on this forum, please just let me know. I will cut it out, I am not here to spam the shit out of this thread or forum, I am just here to learn a bit and help my veggie garden, and in turn I can offer you guys good deals and advice on High Quality US Made Glass Pieces. Thank you so much, for the warm welcoming from you guys as well as you jameson. I appreciate you letting me be here...

@RedEyed Genetics - I usually can do whatever male or female joints, or I can include a female flower bowl for any male jointed piece. I hope this makes sense!

@wintergreens, @cubandabs - all the prices should be on the webpage, and I am going to set up a coupon of NWGT Members, the coupon code will be "NWGT"

@Goblin Im trying to get my stuff together and be more stable.. its pretty easy to find me on facebook too. thanks so much for the support.

@
    Lucky4Lyf - I know exactly who you are.

@Seahawk - Im not going to say anything about FC...

Glad to have you on board Andrew! Keep em' comin!
    CCN ADDRESS: CWVUagZxizcmF7QcKvF3ynfW4hU4tdKUhp

Am I allowed to do that though?? I dont wanna spam jamesons website, he was really cooll about just letting me start the thread. I dont know how these forums work, but I read the rule, and it said no spam.. i aint trying to piss anyone off in charge around here. : )
    I do got some goodies in the works though!! ! !

Where are you located? Ever make trips to Bellingham?

NWGT Jr. Member
    How would you feel about me designing and building you a way better website for free
    ZIPDEEZ:ti:

Your thread, so how could you possibly spam it? ;)
    ..and that is a SOLID looking bubbler!
    (Just noticed the splash guard, too... maybe perfect for a dual oil-vape combo rig!)

@JasonJ, Bellingham, Washington??? No, there is too many glass blowers to compete with out west.. LOL... just being honest :)

@ZipDiesel, I would feel wonderful about it. :)

@SeaHawk, i have tried one with a vape and it worked great with the cloud.

honeycomb_to_turbing_bubbler_waterpipe_-_18mm_c4002b23.jpg
    Last edited by colieglasslimited; 06-28-2013 at 07:20 PM.

That is a SICK little piece!! Love it! I need a new litle oil rig... broke the last one. When I get my money up Imma be callin you brotha!!
    ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

westcoast_gof on Instagram[/SIZE]

youd be surprised... ill take care of all you peeps, im just a person, and I am not an unreasonable man. if youre not comfortable with a price on something, hit me up. I likely got something in my arsenal that will work with you..
    if you wanna go through my website, there is a coupon code set up for all the nwgt members. it is just "nwgt" and you can enter it during check out. it has unlimited uses, and you dont have to use it in a certain time. its just going to be a permanent discount.

I'm going to be swooping one up man. killer pieces and prices

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast