Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: organic solvent?

NWGT Senior Member

organic solvent?

Organic replacement for butane! NoMoreButane MMJ BHO ZHO (PAC NW)

It's finally here!!!
    An all natural replacement for toxic butane, that purges completely in as little as 10 minutes. PureZHO and MZ12X make the best tasting honey oil concentrates you've ever tried, because you don't have to destroy the natural flavored of the flowers to purge the petroleum and the many toxins put in the oil by the solvent.
    MZ12X is available today!
    Contact me for bulk pricing and sample information now. Be the first to produce the safest and most flavorful extracts around.

BHO, ZHO, MMJ! Honey oil, extracts, concentraits, butane, NoMoreButane

Msds?

NWGT Contributor
    Info please.. WHAT IS IT? I have heard conflicting reports...

My buddy has been telling me about ZHO and MZ12 too.. I'd like to see more info about it before making the investment though.. I don't particularly trust the source(s)
    and would like to see more outside testing done to back up their claims of purity. I have seen the BHO ( or ZHO oil rather) and it looks and smells the same as butane extracted oil, but who knows what/if anything else is left behind.

Definitely sounds like a really awesome product and would love to see more information about it. From what I understand it extracts quite a bit better than butane .

Correct me if I'm wrong... Don't you "prime" the material with the ZHO and then blast with MZ12, or did I get it backwards?
    Last edited by KushTrees; 03-02-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Are these solvents more or less or as flammable as butane?

NWGT Contributor
    anyone know roughly the difference in $$$ between this stuff and butane?

NWGT Senior Member
    guys number is out of cal, so....
    i was asking if the pro's had input.
    asking my guy in a bit

NWGT Senior Member
    and come to think of it, i have asked about this and the other referred to it as a freon aLternative..
    or whatever and they blew it off threads dead..
    let me know what comes up..hell id travel to try some..

Change frightens me! Lol

Especially producers who don't share ingredients......I understand not wanting people to rip of your work.....just don't want to find out that after the patent expires and ingredients are released that we were all smoking horse semen or some shit. Lol

zho, is not flammable.. mz12x is flammable
    here's the MSDS link http://purezho.com/mz12x_msds.pdf

We will be meeting with the guys this week and should have some more information about the products.
    Last edited by KushTrees; 03-02-2014 at 06:03 PM.

http://purezho.com/pricing/
    http://analytical360.com/m/expired/113595

Seems spendy to me. I get my tane 2 bucks a can.

spendy yes, but from what i understand it extracts 50% more oil using the same amount of solvent... so it may a little more pricy but not by too much when you consider how much better is works and if it's even cleaner than butane then I'm all for it :)

I've been waiting tfor this stuff to hit the market for months now.. my boy was telling about it last summer and i was not believing him at all... After seeing with my own eyes though, I am very interested in this product and look forward to hearing more about it.. I would imagine if you buy it by the master case it would be significantly cheaper than $8 per can.

NWGT Senior Member

NWGT Jr. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wpa View Post
    Not to be a hater, but i know people who invested in the company. It was suppose to be released in january. It got delayed because the bottoms of the cans exploded out due to pressure. Might not be flammable, but there is something weird in it.

hmm.. i never heard that story about the cans blowing up. That's no bueno.. After reading what GreyWolf had to say and the correspondence from the company it seems like these guys are being a bit shady about the ingredients no doubt. As bad of a rep as butane may have, it's gonna be hard to replace something as tried and true as butane, especially when the company appears to be withholding information regarding the safety of their ingredients.. Even when my boy first told me about the stuff I was extremely skeptical about the safety and possible impact on our health etc.. Definitely will dig a lot deeper before I decide to pull the trigger and give the stuff a shot.. Time will tell...

NWGT Senior Member
    Interesting. Has anyone tasted any lately. A couple months ago I heard about it being taste tested around without many positive reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by wpa View Post

Could've been the material used... the stuff my homie had was fine. looked like normal clear jelly-ish shatter and had smell to it. I didn't smoke it, but he did and said it was same as butane.

This stuff sounds fuckin awesome and the stuff I saw was on par with anything else around, but the more and more I read about it the less I'm really feelin it until we can get some more answers about the shit they use in it.. Definitely not trying to be giving out carcinogenic shit to patients.

If it was a product aimed mostly at the med scene i think it'd be different, but the way they advertise it it comes off - to me at least - like they're in it solely for the $$... which is fine, but at least provide us with the proper info and a be able to back up all their claims of purity without coming across as trying to hide something from us.

NWGT Jr. Member
    I also passed on smoking it when i saw some a few months back because of the unknown. I do however have to agree that the look and smell was defiently up to par with the looks of something good. Im with you until i know what it is I'm not smoking it. Also the cans didn't blow up they blew out if that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by KushTrees View Post
    Could've been the material used... the stuff my homie had was fine. looked like normal clear jelly-ish shatter and had smell to it. I didn't smoke it, but he did and said it was same as butane.

This stuff sounds fuckin awesome and the stuff I saw was on par with anything else around, but the more and more I read about it the less I'm really feelin it until we can get some more answers about the shit they use in it.. Definitely not trying to be giving out carcinogenic shit to patients.

If it was a product aimed mostly at the med scene i think it'd be different, but the way they advertise it it comes off - to me at least - like they're in it solely for the $$... which is fine, but at least provide us with the proper info and a be able to back up all their claims of purity without coming across as trying to hide something from us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast