View Poll Results: Would you utilize the Cannacoin tipping feature?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 13.70%
  • No

49 67.12%
  • Who cares?

14 19.18%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipping at NWGT

Tipping at NWGT

No, "their" not pushing cows over but "they" want to impliment a cannacoin "tipping" feature.
    I'm curious to who would chose to use this. So lets start a poll.

Enter a YES if you like the idea of using cannacoins to tip another member for their advice. And would use it.

Enter a NO if you don't like the idea of monetizing the advice around here. And wouldnt use the feature at all.

Enter a Who cares? if you just don't give a fuck either way.
    Last edited by Big J. Money; 08-07-2014 at 02:24 PM.

My Grow Journal
    <--- Check it

No. I'd rather have a "like" button
    Be excellent to each other

Just keep cool folks, don't make personal attacks, don't wanna see more bans today.

no, I prefer a like button but ultimately it's not our choice, as stated in the other thread in a "like it or leave it" tone this is not a democratic decision.
    Last edited by grojak; 08-07-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave - Jimmy Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Doc D View Post
    No. I'd rather have a "like" button
    I agree. Maybe we should have a poll on that.

My Grow Journal
    <--- Check it

Lol. You're right... No $$ in a "like" button.
    Be excellent to each other

clever way to boost cannacoin. I also think it could be very harmful to NWGT if it's not done correctly
    ""Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could."- William F. Buckley Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by NWTopShelf View Post
    clever way to boost cannacoin. I also think it could be very harmful to NWGT if it's not done correctly
    How would you implement this correctly ?
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave - Jimmy Cliff

Just to be clear there will be a giveaway of free mining equipment to ~20+ NWGT folks (yes I did say that) as well as a boat load of free cannacoin distributed (likely ~50k) to put into the hands of ALL of you when this is implemented. No one should feel like they need to run of and "buy" anything when this is all said and done, we're looking to enable this feature and let you guys run with it without putting any burden on you.
    CCN ADDRESS: CWVUagZxizcmF7QcKvF3ynfW4hU4tdKUhp

"Sick post, bro. Here's some Monopoly Money for keeping it real."
    Calm seas do not make skillful sailors.

is it odd the poll currently looks like either cock and balls or the finger?
    Attachment 31885
    You are not a member of any groups

Quote Originally Posted by horatio_quaxton View Post
    "Sick post, bro. Here's some Monopoly Money for keeping it real."
    Damn, nearly pissed myself!

If there was a way to implement it without making it a main focus here, it would probably get more support

Banned
    i cant tip Big J for his poll wth!

Quote Originally Posted by Seatown View Post
    Damn, nearly pissed myself!

If there was a way to implement it without making it a main focus here, it would probably get more support
    It's not a main focus for the site, the only reason you feel that way is because we're discussing the first new change thats expected to be introduced here at NWGT in a long time. Simply put, people don't adapt easy to change. This isn't the only project or last time you'll see discussion about new things being implemented into NWGT and when those times come I encourage you to offer your input as well.

Last edited by tnj8228; 08-10-2014 at 01:11 PM.

you can tip me any time any day. according to this post my cannacoin will buy 7.5 ounces every month for the next few moths.

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?2...-on-NWGT/page4

edit: added [me] after tip
    Last edited by jingoba; 08-07-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tnj8228 View Post
    I like to say you can't expect anything in life but change. Live by that and you will be ok. I do know everybody is always scared of it though.
    Being skeptical or afraid of something new is OK. I just encourage people to do diligent research and make formal opinions of their own before writing things off.

Quote Originally Posted by jingoba View Post
    you can tip any time any day. according to this post my cannacoin will buy 7.5 ounces every month for the next few moths.

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?2...-on-NWGT/page4
    from who?
    Oh No, There goes Tokyo, Go Go Godzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    from who?
    I know that Jameson has personally offered up ounces of oil and buds from his harvests for Cannacoin. I'm sure he'd be willing to also donate more if someone was interested. I have a few grams of wax right now i'd be willing to trade :-\

The more people get involved the more vendors and people you will see beginning to trade (more volume of trades) and it continues based on who wants to participate however, the value of the coin doesn't go away because the work used to mine the coins(energy) is what makes up the floor value to CCN. Selling/trading only helps to increase or create speculation/set a more accurate price for the market because we're using a the value of goods and services as our means as exchange. This is a true free market system.

A free market is a market system in which the prices for goods and services are set freely by consent between sellers and consumers, in which the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government, price-setting monopoly, or other authority
    Last edited by Peezor; 08-07-2014 at 04:00 PM.

How easy is it setting up a wallet? Easy instructions for Linux?
    Would Cannacoin be receptive to tying in compliance aspects that could benefit new 502 businesses (not just beneficial for any business)?
    Say that seed to sale - all aspects could be paid in Cannacoin and documented every step along the way, including inventory management and output accounting for tax preparedness. Cannacoin could make things easy for State audits. Documentation could be built right in, including amounts, all which should match up for compliance, or if it doesn't match up, owner has a big problem on his hands and can trace it back to where via software and payment method.

NWGT Garden Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Peezor View Post
    I know that Jameson has personally offered up ounces of oil and buds from his harvests for Cannacoin. I'm sure he'd be willing to also donate more if someone was interested. I have a few grams of wax right now i'd be willing to trade :-\

The more people get involved the more vendors and people you will see beginning to trade (more volume of trades) and the network takes off from there.

This is exactly what I meant in my last post.

Someone needs to start somewhere. Jameson offering meds and oil is a start.

Perhaps seeds/genetics for cannacoin too someday?

If I sold my seeds for cannacoin...and I wasnt a coin investor...what incentive is it to do so?
    I grow my own meds and do not see trading these coins for meds.

What else can I buy with these coins other than low budget glass, some BHO or some flowers?

Heres what I would like to see.
    An auction site or sale site like you have for your glasswares, but include genetics and some high end glass from local blowers, some primo meds, flowers and oils that have been proven topshelf.
    And a means to do something with the coins other than invest/save, buy glass, seeds, or meds.
    Perhaps even establish a brokerage to convert cannacoin into US dollars so some of us can transfer it into bucks and pay our electric bills.
    The easier you make it to use...the more success it will be.

~Lem

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast