Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now receiving threats from banned NWGT members...

Cannacoin Moderator tokyopotato's Avatar

Now receiving threats from banned NWGT members...

It sounds like somebody is taking their personal vendetta against Jameson and Peezor and trying to use it as leverage against them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...741#msg8288741

Just to set the record straight, Neither tokyopotato or subcreater aka canacoin speak for the members of NWGT.

NorthWest Green Thumb is a community of verified medical cannabis patients in the state of Washington. We have NOTHING to do with cannacoin and do not even know these usurpers that claim to speak for us.

Please read this thread to see what the members and supporters of the medical community known as NWGT think about these cannascammers hijacking our community and our board.

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?2...-on-NWGT/page5

Much respect to the members of this board and peace to you all, just know we are not accepting any form of this cryptocurrency scam at NWGT.

First off, we are allowed by local law to have a certain amount of plants and material for private or collective consumption.

We are fully observant of the current situation of Ross Ulbrect and the Silk Road fiasco and we will not have any such thing like this cryptocannacoin tied to our program.

We are concerned that a cryptocurrency tied to cannabis in our legal community will not be legal in the eyes of the fed. We want no part of it.

We have nothing against those of you who choose to cannacoin, but I assure you that the members of NWGT do NOT want it there and will not allow it to be there.

This Tokyopotato scammer showed up overnight from nowhere telling everyone (in this thread) that the 16,000 members of NWGT use and support this crypto currency, we do not and WILL NOT.

Just because you sign up in our PRIVATE community and use our platform for your scam does NOT mean any of us support it in ANY way.

The twin brothers that have stolen the site from the community have a history of actually stealing cannabis from patients and have been involved in police documented thievery with a GUN.

Do NOT trust the cannascamers and do not even bother coming to NWGT, you will not be allowed to further your crypto in our house. Take it on down the block.

We do not appreciate you lying to the world and telling them that we use Cannascamcoins or have any intention of having anything to do with them.

If you don't want to take my word for it, come on over to the forum and ask anyone registered for longer than a month if they even have a clue what cannacoin is?

We are a community of patients helping other patients and not a currency mining cooperation.

Go away and leave us alone or we're going to Tar and feather you.

. >:(

My personal decisions and the decisions of NWGT's strategy are not decided by a majority vote, sorry if you had a different impression. While I understand not everyone may agree with the the directions we take It is simply not up to you. We ask for community input to make our implementations more meaningful and useful to those who actually care about them. If you want your input to affect the changes we're making you have the opportunity to do so otherwise like I said before, If you don't like it... don't participate. If it causes us to lose some members I'm sorry but you can't win them all brother.

I can't respond there because you have banned me from the site. But I can answer you right here and now so that your friends here know what a thieving tool you are.

The members of NWGT created the community NOT YOU. You had NOTHING to even do with it's creation as you were out mixing music while the real patients helped other people and learned how to grow their own medicine.

You only THINK you own the community but you're about to find other otherwise. You say that "It's simply not up to us" but I assure you that it really is. Those of us who actually created the community will remove it from your control if we seem fit. It's not a matter of leaving if we don't like it. We're not going to allow you to take it from us. We paid for it. we built it and we created it with our content and we will not allow you to usurp it from us.

You say "you're sorry if we lose a few members" that is NOT an option. We will run you out of town on a rail if you think you'll force us out of our community.

We have already began a full attack on the cannascam thieves and as other cannaminers join we'll make them absolutely sure they're in the wrong place.

You have made a very bad mistake thinking you can ram this canncoin down our throats, you're about to find out just how big a mistake you have made.

You have managed to shut me up and out on my own home forum but you can not stop me from speaking the truth here and folks from there are following the links back here to read the truth that you guys have worked so hard to hide over there.

Stay tuned folks and come on back.

Over time I will detail the thievery and lies of the cannascam twins who created cannacoin and stole from medical patients in Washington state.

You can't bann the truth here boys.

. 8)
    Last edited by tokyopotato; 08-10-2014 at 08:03 PM.

NWGT Garden Guru
    Whoah...shit just got real.

Now the argument is in the worlds eyes...

Cannacoin being put into play here and saying the population has no choice is simply wrong.
    Hitler did it...and so did a lot of other unsuccessful dictators.
    When you deal with a "FREE" mindset from "FREE" loving people..there is nothing more reprehensible than someone saying "Youre gonna do this, like it or not".

Its not in the culture of FREE America...and applying it to a group or population already known for their renegade history is just asking for a war.

~Lem

Minus the bit about the brothers stealing medicine to which I know nothing about that first bit seems pretty spot on.

Lol you cannacoin guys really don't know our community because if you did you wouldn't post this thread its gonna backfire on you(already is) Demo has way more support locally then cannacoin ever will.
    Last edited by TrueBred; 08-10-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    "Be Careful Be cool...and keep your fucking mouth shut"-Jeff Steinborn

I have no clue as to what canna coin is. Never even bothered to read a thread on it or look into it. I can't really say yay or nay, but be mindful of what your getting into always. Love ya NWGT! I may not be growing or medicating right now, but I will still be here, I will continue to be a patient and I will continue to help fight for MMJ when I can.

Banned
    cannacoin = hitler? learn something new errrrday

lol this shit is going way outta hand. But I support Demo

Not sure why you posted this here, not sure who tokyopotato is? Weird man!

NWGT Senior Member
    Hey TP....HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE ADMIN PRIVS HERE?

This is BS that a Non-verified admin (patient? WA state patient? WA state resident? who is vouching for patients in other states!) has full access to

Demo was right to call you out....you may be able to dazzle others with brow-beating his ignorance with cryptocurrency but yeah, you guys are going down the wrong path and taking patients with you.

Might as well take down the logo at the top and start taking ad space (its $$$ not BBQ donations) for the 502 stores while you are at it....LAME LAME LAME

Edited...leaving this topic alone.
    Last edited by tnj8228; 08-11-2014 at 02:42 PM.

"I do more than you do"
    Where have I seen this before?

Quote Originally Posted by RexManning View Post
    Hey TP....HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE ADMIN PRIVS HERE?

This is BS that a Non-verified admin (patient? WA state patient? WA state resident? who is vouching for patients in other states!) has full access to

Demo was right to call you out....you may be able to dazzle others with brow-beating his ignorance with cryptocurrency but yeah, you guys are going down the wrong path and taking patients with you.

Might as well take down the logo at the top and start taking ad space (its $$$ not BBQ donations) for the 502 stores while you are at it....LAME LAME LAME
    I mentioned in my other post (in case you didn't see) but Tokyo is strictly limited with permission to only the Cannacoin subforum here and is here to help answer questions for the project. He also genuinely interested in this place wants to participate as a member of this community as well (yes he's PNW local!), back off the guy he's done nothing personally to you other then contribute to honest and transparent discussion just like many others do here.

And your reference to I502 is kind of comical, im pretty sure you're aware that we don't support 99% of the things happening in that disaster and have been promoting the medical community full force since the inception of NWGT (remember that awesome BBQ I met you at last year organized by NWGT and hosted by Bornon dedicated to our medical community?) I recall personally at last years i502 public hearing with the rest of the red shirts to say NO to i502 regulations for medical... I definitely wasn't there wearing my "save medical cannabis" shirt to show support for i502 or ending patients rights. Your words suggest that NWGT, Jameson or I don't support this movement and haven't contributed to the overarching goal of protecting our patients, lets not try to detract from any real issues at hand here (cannacoin) and be real we do contribute (along with MANY many others) to make this movement a reality.
    Last edited by Peezor; 08-11-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    CCN ADDRESS: CWVUagZxizcmF7QcKvF3ynfW4hU4tdKUhp

Banned
    Dude tokyopotato said he was from california, and visited every once in a while to visit his family. So he is not from pnw

Quote Originally Posted by CubanDabs View Post
    Dude tokyopotato said he was from california, and visited every once in a while to visit his family. So he is not from pnw
    He's on a contract in california for work.. and for the record his home is in Oregon and has family here in state, why are you so concerned about other people? I've personally met face to face with the guy so yes, I know he's from the PNW.
    Last edited by Peezor; 08-11-2014 at 03:07 PM.

damn they banned demo now too. what a fucking joke. just ban the rest of the last good remaining members...... whos next LEM, KAYA?

NWGT Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcvending View Post
    damn they banned demo now too. what a fucking joke. just ban the rest of the last good remaining members...... whos next LEM, KAYA?
    lem left too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peezor View Post
    He's on a contract in california for work.. and for the record his home is in Oregon and has family here in state, why are you so concerned about other people? I've personally met face to face with the guy so yes, I know he's from the PNW.
    Mayb u forgot this is a WA community it has a picture of Washington on the logo not Oregon not California. That's why it matters bro. U want to incorporate cannacoin and he's a moderator. Conflict of interest bro

NWGT Contributor
    Jest pretend to be brain washed. We believe you :P everyone is all ready making the move like what happened at thclist

Quote Originally Posted by CubanDabs View Post
    Mayb u forgot this is a WA community it has a picture of Washington on the logo not Oregon not California. That's why it matters bro. U want to incorporate cannacoin and he's a moderator. Conflict of interest bro
    If I remember correctly, didn't you move to WA from FL strictly for the medical community and NWGT? Oh that's right you reached out to Jameson prior to moving here so you could hit the ground running when you arrived... You've seemed to forgotten that while you're also not a "local" you've also managed to be accepted into this community STRICTLY because of NWGT.

The url/title of this community clearly states it's a (pacific) northwest community and while there is a image of the state of Washington and a majority of us are from the state, it's simply a representation of where NWGT was founded and where we call home. Are you now in charge of form a cool kids club/WA only club by excluding anyone who you deem not worth of entry? That's not how it works here, we're open to new faces as long as they wish to participate positively in the community. With the state of medical cannabis in washington, we need all the help we can get and you're worried or whether or not people should be allowed to even participate in the movement? Who are you fighting for?
    Last edited by Peezor; 08-12-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast