Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TGA Spacedawg

TGA Spacedawg

Anyone seeing these pop up around here? Sub said some made their way to WA already.

Banned
    whatttt when? I didn't hear that and he didn't mention it at all when i talk to him @ Hempstalk in Portland...
    Where did you hear about that? Or should I say, when did HE tell you that. That's the one TGA strain I've wanted more than anything. You know he did a Bubba Kush x as well right, just unreleased. I know the guy that has them and they are not popped as of yet.

I saw a post on craigslist yesterday saying fweedom and a couple other co-ops now have them in stock.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/hab/2829599084.html
    Last edited by fyrst907; 02-02-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: added link
    Don't go through life grow through life

I only have two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break em' for no one.

NWGT Contributor
    We had a few, had at least 1 left earlier. So yes, they do exist...

NWGT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_GDP_Rep View Post
    whatttt when? I didn't hear that and he didn't mention it at all when i talk to him @ Hempstalk in Portland...
    Where did you hear about that? Or should I say, when did HE tell you that. That's the one TGA strain I've wanted more than anything. You know he did a Bubba Kush x as well right, just unreleased. I know the guy that has them and they are not popped as of yet.
    I have a pack of the SpaceDawg for you, pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_GDP_Rep View Post
    I have been watching weed nerd very closely and in his last episode he said they where making their way to Washington and Oregon! Gotta love the PNW. Anyone have a pack of these kicking around that I can donate for?

Banned
    good stuff!!!

where did you get your pack redeye?

i need to find some of these! hope there are still some left

NWGT Garden Guru RedEyed Genetics's Avatar
    I got my pack at Quality... It was their last pack, unfortunately... I would have liked to get two!

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyedNReady View Post
    I got my pack at Quality... It was their last pack, unfortunately... I would have liked to get two!

Hit a brother up when you pop em...

MMPN Has one 5 pack left. We popped one pack ourselves so lookout for clones.

NWGT Senior Member thunderfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEyedNReady View Post
    Lol.thanks buddy.u da man!

NWGT Garden Guru RedEyed Genetics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderfudge View Post
    Lol.thanks buddy.u da man!
    Not a problem bro!

I picked 2 up from fweedom this weekend!

NWGT Newbie
    I believe Tacoma Cross should have clones soon

FWIW I have 3 different female SpaceDawg from seed, and I'd be happy to share with the community. Just need 2-3 weeks lead, and you can have them in rockwool or coir. Mothers are currently transitioning to bloom, so I will see what's shakin with them over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 420TM View Post
    FWIW I have 3 different female SpaceDawg from seed, and I'd be happy to share with the community. Just need 2-3 weeks lead, and you can have them in rockwool or coir. Mothers are currently transitioning to bloom, so I will see what's shakin with them over the next few weeks.

I may have to take you up on that offer sometime soon. I lost all my spacedawgs during my move!

-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Z_BubbaKush View Post
    I may have to take you up on that offer sometime soon. I lost all my spacedawgs during my move!

-Z
    Eek!! Just PM me if/when you are ready, and I should have some pictures of them really getting in to bloom, soon. :) I'm on at least every other day.

We can set something out for down the line, or depending on how far away you are (I'm in Tacoma), I'm happy to ship within WA.
    Last edited by 420TM; 06-05-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: add of a sentence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast