Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick simpson oil.. only 80 bucks a gram!!!!

Rick simpson oil.. only 80 bucks a gram!!!!

stonedbuddha found this and brought it to my attn in the GBS chat room.. but this really made me sick.. in my neck of the woods. RSO is FREE! whats this numbskull doing??

Kronic Sativa and Ric Simpson Oil - $10 (Fremont)

Date: 2012-06-20, 9:14AM PDT
    Reply to: gv5nz-3075394370@sale.craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

I have Kronic Sativa MMJ available for immediate donation. Patient to patient only. You must have your doctors authorization and valid photo identification, pursuant to RCW 69.51a.

Suggested donation:
    $10/gram
    $225/oz

Rick Simpson Oil (see photo) This is not BHO.
    80% THC
    Suggested donation:
    $40/ 1/2 gram
    $80/ gram

call today!

Here is more info on them if anyone was looking to spend that $80 http://www.thc-choices.com/?page_id=15

You can review them here http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-inf...hoices/reviews

Like them on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-H...88894964529871
    Last edited by Smoker; 06-22-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    "I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. And I don't think people are ready for the message that I'm delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love." - Charlie Sheen

Banned
    sadly thats not even that suprising ive seen bho advertised for sixty

That's just retarded. Kk if you have some ou wanna leave on the shelf so patients can access some in Seattle let me know bro..
    SEATTLE NW47,EXOTICGENETIX,GBS,GDP, & ARCHIVE SEEDS ACCESS POINT
    WWW.GREENHEALTHCOOPERATIVE.COM

I dont make it.. but I've got plenty of trim/duff/bottom nugs for those that do.. it just seems pretty harsh that someone would charge that much for something they know is used for a terminally ill cancer patient.... nobody's using RSO to get high.. theyre taking it to live..

Pathetic. Thats the only word I have for it. Why would you charge somebody for something that keeps them alive? PATHETIC!!
    ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

westcoast_gof on Instagram[/SIZE]

NWGT Garden Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshog View Post
    That's just retarded. Kk if you have some ou wanna leave on the shelf so patients can access some in Seattle let me know bro..

Thanks Bosshog...we may take you up on that as another access point.

I mirror the sentiments above.

For 80 bucks a gram @ 1 gram a day, that is 2400.00 to stay alive if you are terminally ill.

It could be your mother, father, brother , sister or wife/husband that needs this oil to stay alive. Charging 2 grand a month for the luxury of hope, is way too much.

I hope theres more compassion towards the ones that have limited time.

It makes me sick to see such things, when I personally know, just 2 weeks ago, a member here., GAVE away $15,000.00 worth of oil...and I know a few others that freely give their meds to make this oil.

I understand profit...but I also understand compassion.

Karma will judge in the end....

~Lem

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhoko View Post

For 80 bucks a gram @ 1 gram a day, that is 2400.00 to stay alive if you are terminally ill.

It could be your mother, father, brother , sister or wife/husband that needs this oil to stay alive. Charging 2 grand a month for the luxury of hope, is way too much.

It makes me sick to see such things, when I personally know, just 2 weeks ago, a member here., GAVE away $15,000.00 worth of oil...and I know a few others that freely give their meds to make this oil.

~Lem
    The shelf is open to anyone that wants to leave rso for patient access in Seattle. Lem I thought you gonna come see me this week?
    SEATTLE NW47,EXOTICGENETIX,GBS,GDP, & ARCHIVE SEEDS ACCESS POINT
    WWW.GREENHEALTHCOOPERATIVE.COM

What is rso?
    Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.
    Thomas Jefferson

It's whole plant extract. The yield is much higher than BHO, the price should reflect this.

This looks like an opportunist preying on the sick, the price is way too high.
    Oh No, There goes Tokyo, Go Go Godzilla

NWGT Garden Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by sticks2walz View Post
    What is rso?
    Rick Simpson Oil
    Happiness for the raindrop is entering the river.

What is rso?
    here ya go man... check this out...

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Ok thanx. And fuck that noise no oil period is worth $80 a gram. Fuck cokes not worth that!!!!!
    Last edited by sticks2walz; 06-22-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.
    Thomas Jefferson

NWGT Garden Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky4Lyf View Post
    Pathetic. Thats the only word I have for it. Why would you charge somebody for something that keeps them alive? PATHETIC!!

Ask the big money pharmaceutical companies the same thing. My father in law was getting shots that cost him a 1000./ shot. and in the end didn't save his life from leukemia. Greed sucks!!
    Happiness for the raindrop is entering the river.

Quote Originally Posted by the dalai farma View Post
    Ask the big money pharmaceutical companies the same thing. My father in law was getting shots that cost him a 1000./ shot. and in the end didn't save his life from leukemia. Greed sucks!!
    shit man, my buddy is working full time + @ 20+ dollars an hr and still broke because he pays over $1000 a shot for some type of asthma!!! bullshit!!

damn thats harsh Jaydee

KK let me know if you can make some RSO i have a plant i want to do it to . . . and you can have any extra, i just want close to a 2 month supply for my father

GBS-Whatcom County access point

Does that $20 an hour job not provide insurance?
    Thomas Jefferson

Does that $20 an hour job not provide insurance?
    the insurance for some reason or another will not cover his treatments. he has the same insurance i do.

Quote Originally Posted by kitsapscott View Post

stonedbuddha found this and brought it to my attn in the GBS chat room.. but this really made me sick.. in my neck of the woods. RSO is FREE! whats this numbskull doing??

Kronic Sativa and Ric Simpson Oil - $10 (Fremont)

Date: 2012-06-20, 9:14AM PDT
    Reply to: [email]gv5nz-3075394370@sale.craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

I have Kronic Sativa MMJ available for immediate donation. Patient to patient only. You must have your doctors authorization and valid photo identification, pursuant to RCW 69.51a.

Suggested donation:
    $10/gram
    $225/oz

Rick Simpson Oil (see photo) This is not BHO.
    80% THC
    Suggested donation:
    $40/ 1/2 gram
    $80/ gram

call today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosshog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhoko View Post

~Lem
    What is rso?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2011 View Post
    the insurance for some reason or another will not cover his treatments. he has the same insurance i do.
    Does he get this from Northwest Allergy and Asthma?
    I go there as well, but those shots are usually used for allergens.

The dude charging 80 bucks a gram will probably get mites or PM soon ...shit, maybe even borg. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast